Orkot TXM Marine is an advanced reinforced medium weave polymer material using a unique manufacturing process that provides a high concentration of PTFE in sliding area while maintaining high compressive strength.
The PTFE layer is several millimeters thick, making it tolerant to wear, while maintaining its low friction properties throughout the service life of the bearing. The PTFE layer is backed by the polymer, Orkot TLM Marine giving a truly homogeneous bearing material without a metal backing layer.
In areas where the running conditions are dry, Orkot TXM Marine has proved particularly effective in eliminating stick-slip problems normally associated with these operating parameters. The special PTFE layer provides for similar mechanical properties to ORKOT TLM Marine, but with substantially reduced friction and wear characteristics.
- Low coefficient of friction
- Self - lubrication
- Low water absorption
- Easily machined
- Operates in all conditions
- Environmentally friendly
- Excellent shock capabilities
- High load capabilities
- Outstanding edge load capabilities
- Rudder bearings
- Water lubricated propeller shaft bearings
- Stabiliser bearings
- Weapons handling bearings and guide strips
- Deck machinery bearings
- High strength synthetic rope termination bushings
- Offshore mooring system bearings
- Steering and diving system bearings
- Steering gear bearings
- Stern roller bearings
- Slipway pads
- Sonar bushings and guide strips
- Low magnetic permeability materials for mine counter measure vessels
- Door bushes
Tube Sizes: Call for availability
Tube Length: Vary according to diameter
Custom diameters normally subject to only 1 length MOQ.
No videos to display