PSU 1000 stock shapes are produced from non UV-stabilised polysulphone resin. It offers very good radiation stability, low ionic impurity levels and good chemical and hydrolysis resistance. Compared to PEI 1000, PSU 1000 has a lower property profile and often replaces polycarbonate when higher temperature resistance, improved chemical resistance or autoclavability are required.
- Radiation stability
- Low ionic impurity levels
- Good chemical resistance
- Hydrolysis resistance
- High temperature resistance
- Electrical industries
- Coil bobbins, insulating bushings, housings...
- Process equipment
- Milking machines, pumps, valves, filtration plates, heat
- Food processing / Medical industries
- Physiologically inert
- Components subjected to repeated cleaning and
No videos to display