Nylatron NSM specially formulated for demanding applications, it outperforms all other “premium” wear grade materials by far.
Nylatron® NSM offers advantages beyond superior wear resistance at an affordable price. It provides weight and noise reduction, corrosion resistance, excellent sliding properties and easy machining. With less downtime and reduced maintenance, save time and money by realizing the increased performance and productivity of this self-lubricating nylon.
Best bearing and wear nylon product available today. Proprietary type 6 nylon formulation produced using Quadrant’s Monocast® process. Solid lubricant additives impart self-lubricating, high pressure/velocity and superior wear resistance characteristics. Nylatron NSM PA6 was developed specifically for demanding applications where larger size parts are required.
• In wear applications, Nylatron NSM PA6 lasts up to 10 times longer than standard Type 6 Nylon
• Good mechanical and electrical properties
• Low Coefficient of Friction
• Ideal balance of strength and toughness
• Grey in colour, Temperature Rating -30/+105 continuous or +165 short periods (4 hours)
• Self-lubricating Nylon 6 for superior wear resistance
• Sleeve and slide bearings
• Wear pads
• Support and guide wheels
• Conveyor rollers
• Buffer block
• Hammer heads
• Gear wheels
No videos to display