The DURATRON PAI grades, combining excellent retention of mechanical strength, stiffness and creep resistance over a wide temperature range with extremely low thermal expansion up to 250 C, are top-rank materials for high temperature applications.
The addition of graphite and PTFE provides higher wear resistance and lower coefficient of friction compared to the unfilled grade as well as little or no stick-slip in use. This extruded grade excels in severe wear applications such as non-lubricated bearings, seals, bearings cages and reciprocating compressor parts.
This compression moulded material is similar in composition to DURATRON T4301 PAI and is selected when larger shapes are required.
· Mechanical strength
· Creep resistance
· Extremely low thermal expansion
· Low coefficient of friction
· Wear resistance
• Pump components
• Valve seals (high tech valves)
• High temperature insulators
• Parts for electronic equipment manufacture
• Replacement of metals and ceramics
No videos to display