PVDF is a highly unreinforced crystalline fluoropolymer containing good mechanical, thermal and electrical properties with excellent chemical resistance.
Its property profile makes PVDF a versatile engineering material, especially suitable for the manufacture of components for the petrochemical, chemical, metallurgical, pharmaceutical, food, paper, textile and nuclear industries.
- Good mechanical properties
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Thermal resistance
- Good electrical properties
- Replacement of PTFE where better mechanical properties and higher wear resistance are needed
- Petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical
- Food, paper, textile and nuclear industries
Standard Sheet Sizes: 3000x1500mm, 2000x1000mm, 1000x610mm
Available Sheet Thickness: 3, 5, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40mm
Standrad Rod Sizes: 1m, 0.5m, 0.25m
Available Rod Thickness: 10, 16, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 120, 150, 200mm
Standard Weld Rod Thickness: 3mm
No videos to display