SYMALIT PVDF is a highly unreinforced crystalline fluoropolymer containing good mechanical, thermal and electrical properties with excellent chemical resistance.
?Its property profile makes SYMALIT PVDF a versatile engineering material, especially suitable for the manufacture of components for the petrochemical, chemical, metallurgical, pharmaceutical, food, paper, textile and nuclear industries.
- Good mechanical properties
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Thermal resistance
- Good electrical properties
- Replacement of PTFE where better mechanical properties and higher wear resistance are needed
- Petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical
- Food, paper, textile and nuclear industries
No videos to display