The KETRON PEEK family of materials is based on polyetheretherketone resin. This semi-crystalline advanced material exhibits a unique combination of high mechanical properties, temperature resistance and excellent chemical resistance making it the most popular advanced plastics material.
The addition of carbon fibres, PTFE and graphite to virgin PEEK results in a KETRON PEEK "Bearing Grade". Its excellent tribological properties (low friction, long wear and high Pressure-Velocity capabilities) make this grade especially suited for bearing and wear applications.
· High mechanical properties
· Temperature resistant
· Excellent chemical resistance
· Wear resistant
· Low friction
• Replacement of PTFE because of higher mechanical load bearing capacity
• Pump components
• Valve seats
• Bearings - rollers - gears
• High temperature insulators
• Components exposed to boiling water or steam
No videos to display