PPSU 1000 stock shapes are produced from RADEL® R resin. This material offers a better impact strength and chemical resistance than PEI 1000 and PSU 1000. PPSU 1000 also has superior hydrolysis resistance as measured by steam autoclaving cycles to failure. In fact, this material has virtually unlimited steam sensibility which makes it an excellent choice for devices that are subjected to repeated steam autoclaving.
- High impact strength
- Chemical resistance
- Hydrolysis resistance
- Virtually unlimited steam sensibility
- Electrical industries
- Coil bobbins, insulating bushings, housings...
- Process equipment
- Milking machines, pumps, valves, filtration plates, heat exchangers...
- Food processing / Medical industries
- Components subjected to repeated cleaning and sterilisation
No videos to display