PSU 1000 stock shapes are produced from non UV-stabilised polysulphone resin. It offers very good radiation stability, low ionic impurity levels and good chemical and hydrolysis resistance. Compared to PEI 1000, PSU 1000 has a lower property profile and often replaces polycarbonate when higher temperature resistance, improved chemical resistance or autoclavability are required.
· Radiation stability
· Low ionic impurity levels
· Good chemical resistance
· Hydrolysis resistance
· High temperature resistance
• Electrical industries
• Coil bobbins, insulating bushings, housings...
• Process equipment
• Milking machines, pumps, valves, filtration plates, heat exchangers...
• Food processing / Medical industries
• Physiologically inert