non-polar structure of Polypropylene Sheet and Rod gives it a very high
molecular mass. This makes PP Sheet and Rod highly resistant to chemicals and
to aqueous solutions of salts, acids and alkalis.
homopolymers have a high level of stiffness and toughness at room temperature.
This together with their capacity to repel water makes them a good choice for
mechanical and structural applications.
Sheet properties ensure that this material is a hard, stiff, easily workable
material with excellent toughness and available in Polypropylene Sheet, Rod,
Tube and Polypropylene Weld Rod.
It is an easily weldable
thermoplastic which makes it ideal for tanks, fittings and vessels for the
mineral processing, mining and galvanising industries.
- Very high chemical resistance
- Excellent impact resistance
- Higher scratch resistance than HDPE
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Food grade
- Food or corrosive storage vessels
- Cooling or scrubbing towers
- Pump bodies and components
- Wall cladding
- Plating tanks and hoods
- Bench tops, etc...