Dotmar Heatbelts is the major supplier of PTFE coated industrial belts and tapes (plain – Chemfab and adhesive backed Chemstik), coated Kevlar fabrics, and locally manufactured coated fabric Belts.
PTFE or Silicone is coated onto high quality fabric substrates to produce flexible composites. The resulting surface provides the benefits of PTFE or silicone enhanced by the dimensional stability of the woven fabric.
Chemfab's non-stick surface and high temperature and chemical resistance make it an ideal flexible medium for food processing, screen printing and heat sealing applications.
- Non stick
- High tensile strength
- Unaffected by temperature extremes
- Chemical resistance
- Don't get burned by messy drips
- This non-stick liner easily wipes clean, even after spills get baked on
- Fits ovens of all sizes
- Eliminate hours of scrubbing
- Reusable, lasts for years
- Release covers for heat sealing
- Roller release covers
- Low friction liners
- Baking tray liners
- Mould release liners
- Splash curtains