(Polyvinyl Chloride) was one of the first fully synthetic materials, developed
more than 60 years ago.
PVC Sheet and Rod products contain no plasticisers or fillers and conform with
DIN 16927. PVC's reliable material properties play a key role in multi-faceted
applications form machined parts to the construction of plant and machinery.
is a weldable plastic ideally suited to industrial applications where chemical
resistance and rigidity are a requirement.
The properties of PVC give the
material high rigidity and strength compared to other plastics and also allow
it to be formable and machinable.
- Excellent electrical insulating properties
- Very high chemical resistance
- Moderate impact resistance and service temperature
- Very good moisture resistance
- Good dimensional stability
- Self extinguishing
- Chemical storage vessels
- Tank liners and fittings
- Fume cupboards
- Pump components
- Electrical insulators