High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is manufactured from the semi-crystalline polyethylene (PE) family. HDPE is available in various grades depending on the application requirements.
- Very low co-efficient of friction
- Very high surface release properties
- High chemical resistance
- Excellent impact resistance
- Very good damping properties
- Weldable plastic
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Self lubricating
- Does not absorb water
- Light weight
- Flow promoting liners to resist sliding abrasion and assist release.
- Conveyor components subject to high wear and requiring low friction.
- Componentry in direct contact with foodstuffs.
- Parts subject to high impact stresses.